The Acrylic Technical Update is a course entirely dedicated to those who want to learn how to work acrylic, but already have a good base.
Acrylic remains the first method invented for nail reconstruction.
Knowing how to use it is very important for a nail technician who wants to feel complete.
Specifically you will learn:
- Acryl chemistry and the difference with the Gel.
- How to form the ball and its ideal consistency
- Processing technique and product management with specific brushes
- How and why to use it on some types of nails.
- The correct preparation of the natural nail and the correct products to use
- How to correctly apply the color
- Cover of the natural nail and allungation on Nail Form.