Our Full Immersion Course is a 5-day course that includes a course package.
A real full immersion of theory and practice that will allow you to enter the fantastic world of Nails with a highly professional and complete training.
Thanks to the very rich program, you can offer your customers a range of different treatments for any type of need.
Specifically you will learn:
- Nail’s Anatomy
- Alterations and Pathologies
- Hygiene, disinfection, sterilization and individual protection
- Gel: the chemical composition
- Preparation of the natural nail
- Structure and concept of bombing
- Filing technique
- How to spread the color
- How to seal
- Study of the Nail Form and the rules for a correct application.
- Allungation technique
- Square Shape Parameters
- Oval Shape Parameters
- Rules and parameters for drawing a perfect French on the surface
- Cleaning of the cuticular area using the drill machine and its bits
- Salon Almond shape parameters
- How to create the Baby Boomer effect on the surface
- Various salon decorative effects
- What is the Refill
- Correct timing: By when and why
- Problems that may be encountered during treatment, causes and how to solve them.
- Salon Nail Art with different materials, such as: BubbleGum, Aquaink, Waterdecall, Swarovski application, Stickers, Ombrè effect, Tiger Eye Infinity and much more
- Technical explanation of the characteristics, combinations, methods and curing times of Crystal Nails soak off products and lasting of the different treatments:
One Step, 3 Step and Crystalac Effects, Easy Off
Proper preparation of the natural nail for optimal holding and how to remove correctly the product.