The Advance Level Course is one of the fundamental technique courses for correcting and perfecting your work.
You will learn the correct positioning of the Nail From with the respective cuts. How to correct the shape and how to make it more beautiful and lon lasting thanks to the correct stapling technique.
How to manage products and how to create correct and long-lasting shapes through the knowledge of the right parameters.
You will learn advanced shapes in the long version
In addition, you will learn how to create different effects such as Baby Boomer, Salon French white and colored.
Specifically you will learn:
- Review of the basic techniques of Crystal Nails: Positioning of the map, Preparation of the natural nail, Filing.
- Cleaning of the cuticular area with a drill and tips.
- Point of balance and curve C: The two curves to give resistance to the nail, how to get them and rebuild them
- Correct pinching technique using pliers
- How to create the Classic Almond shape
- How to apply color correctly, without smudging
- Parameters for drawing a perfect french
- Parameters and architecture form Ballerina
- Baby Boomer in Structure: How to Create the Perfect Shadow with Builders
- Salon Effects